conversion of 15th century grade II* listed farm buildings, county durham
The outbuildings surrounding Hunwick Hall Farm are Grade II* Listed, originally constructed circa 1425. At the time of purchase in 2005 the buildings had been on the English Heritage At Risk register for in excess of 25 year. John and Andrea White attained planning and listed building consent for conversion to 3 dwellings and undertook the conversion to form two of the dwellings. One of these conversions later became the practice office following a successful application for a change of use to commercial office. PW:a provided a full architectural service to the developer for the remaining dwelling.
© Padgett White: Architects Limited 2013 Registered in England and Wales, Company No. 04501540 Registered office: The Dovecot, 4 Hunwick Hall Farm, Church Lane, Hunwick, County Durham DL15 OJS